Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weekly dose of amusement









Well, maybe 16-17.... Actually I like my horses on the shortish side. My gelding is only 14.1-14.2 and I get a lot of 15 and under projects.


















So let me destroy it so you'll get me a new one!

Smart man!





This applies to lots of big name trainers



Monkey see.. 

(or it's too cold)

(Well, maybe the house elf)

My friends and I were talking about butts- they were doing workouts specifically to get one- and I giggled. They sassily commented that mine came from potatoe chips and to hush. So I told them to poke it. Then they promptly shut up. Bareback riding = all the butt muscles! 


Sammy needs this... 

For we will spend hours arguing with a creature that weighs more than us and doesn't understand our language. 



I bet your horse wishes you would though...


Hi ho silver- away!


No comments:

Post a Comment