Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This is not the update you're looking for...

So I haven't had time to post anything real. I'm sorry. This is because:
1. My thesis is due tomorrow at midnight. It is now at 27-28 pages (out of 20-30)
2. I have a midterm the next day I'm studying for, or trying to.
3. My SO was visiting from Miami this past week.
4. It was my college's charity week and I waited in a line from Saturday- Sunday afternoon to get tickets to Miss Hendrix (annual drag show of hilarity and awesomeness).  We raised over $50,000 for local charities this year. It was awesome. The highlight was when a contestant proposed to his girlfriend of 9 years at the end of his dance. It was adorable and is going to be nearly impossible to top.
5. As a bonus I've been sick.

Anyhow, excuses aside, next week is spring break and since I'm too broke to do anything fun, I'm sure you'll get lots of horse updates then. I get to ride my own horse for once!!! (I'm very excited.)
I'm going to try and write Sam's (my gelding) story among others.

As an extra non horsey bonus, if you're ever craving yummy Italian food and can't afford to go out, here's an amazing recipes that is actually really easy to make.
  http://www.grouprecipes.com/49773/pasta-chicken-in-a-garlic-cream-sauce.html

I use penne noodles and I don't add the onion, artichoke or mushrooms because I don't like them. I also add in one of the little $1.50 bags of salad shrimp they sell at the grocery store. It makes a TON of food. Plenty of leftovers.

To apologize for the lack of posts, have another filler post!











No comments:

Post a Comment