Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brief ad insanity

Gorgeous Bay roan filly - $500


I have a super nice bay roan filly for sale. She is 3 years old and Hancock bred but not registered. She has a super nice trot and lope very flashy! She is right around 14 hands at the moment but growing fast. She is easy to catch, very smart, and stands great for a farrier. We have her started and even though she is still green she is improving A LOT with every ride. She isn't spooky to things on the path either. She takes a bit very well but we tried her in a bosal and she is learning much faster with it. She needs a good home and a job and she will make a wonderful horse. I have had her for about a year and am only selling her because I want to get a gelding since we have a stallion and I decided not to breed her and i'm tired of keeping all the horses in different places. I will get some pictures of her being ridden as soon as we get a decent day. I also have a video of her from last summer if you want to see that.

Well, all I can say is thank god you decided to not breed. Ha, just kidding. Of course I can say more than that. First, what the heck is your (child's?) jacket doing on her head? Is she embarrassed? Shy? Does she just perhaps enjoy the downy softness against her face? Or, do you secretly want her to step on the long ass rope you have dangling in front of her? 


Beautiful Peruvian mare, 10 yrs. , chestnut with flaxen mane and tail. Smooth going, lots of brio and termino but gentle and calm. She's easy to catch, loves people, stands for farrier, good trail horse, loads easily. 14 hands.



Breed: Peruvian Paso
Gender: Mare
Color: Chestnut
Height: 14.00 hands
Temperament: 5 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Age: 10 yrs 10 mths
Registered: Yes
Country: United States of America
Price: $ 4,000

Okay, you want $4,000 for this horse and you couldn't even be bothered to groom her? Seriously? It's a peruvian, it's not *that* rare guys. 



Odd Markings !! Very Sweet Boy We Call him An app, But He May Be A Dapple leads and loads !



Name: Rocket AKA Rocky
Breed: Miniature
Gender: Stallion
Color: Silver Dapple
Height: 6.00 hands
Temperament: 1 - Calm (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Age: 7 yrs 1 mth
Registered: No
Country: United States of America
Price: $ 250

Okay, this picture cracks me the heck up. It just does.  But I totally thought that was a mini donkey! Apparently it's not! Still. It makes me giggle. 



I promise, I had/have great intentions of writing but I've been super busy... Also I'm about to make crepes! 

1 comment:

  1. Pleez keep writing... you're pretty stinking funny for a young pup and I admire your rehab program.

    ReplyDelete