Thursday, March 7, 2013

"As long as it's got lots of hair!"

So I'm coming down with something and everything seems to be due this week or next week. I had an exam in motor development today, my 25 page thesis first draft is  due next Wednesday and an exam in Sensation and Perception next Thursday. FML.
I enjoyed North Horse's color post ( http://mytevisjourney.blogspot.com/2013/03/color-for-your-monday-blahs.html ) on my gray day yesterday so I think we could all use some eye candy for a change.
I apparently covet pretty horse pictures so we're going to break this up into manageable chunks, this one is about fabulous hair and crazy long manes.






This extremely handsome boy is actually owned by someone I know. He's a 4 year old Friesian Stallion named Apostle. (That's one good looking four year old!) She first contacted me about her first horse/friesian and was looking at my mare and we've kept in touch although ultimately she decided to go with a purebred and her love skyrocketed! She's become the proud mommy to several very pretty friesians. This is 



Maybe he's born with it....






Now *that* is too much hair! 


Rest in peace Templado.



























No comments:

Post a Comment