Thursday, February 20, 2014

Frustrating

Bah, so I'm still trying to get the whole trip figured out. I havent heard back from Ireland (either of them) so I might remind the first people again. But I emailed Spain again and I still haven't heard anything back and I'm waiting on another reply for Italy. So despite hearing yes originally, the only one that I've actually worked out details with is France.
It's frustrating so I'm applying to some other places. I'm just kind of waiting to hear back from the new places and then I'm guessing I'll suddenly hear back from the first people.... In which case it will be too late.
It's a bit vain, I know, but I think it's a loss on their parts. I'm willing to work with difficult horses and do dirty work and I have lots of experience as a trail guide (which is what a lot of the places do). I just figure there aren't all that many people who apply regularly who have done that.

Hmph, it's just frustrating because I want to finalize everything! I like plans.. and backup plans for those! (I know, why the heck am I in horses right?)

1 comment:

  1. It's always when you think nothing is working and what you want is not what you are getting that you get exactly what you need. Hang in there, can't wait to see what happens and good luck!

    ReplyDelete