Thursday, November 21, 2013

Daily dose of *gross*

Taken from Tacky Tack of the Day facebook page- you should join to see all the disgusting tackiness in all its.... uh, glory.








My ass hurts just looking at this thing. OUCH!



Looks slippery



I see these, especially in pink, at nearly every auction. 

'murica


For the couch potatoes!

I feel like this would be bad to own in hunting season... 

Elvis saddle! 

Well, it looks like a squishier one than the other couch saddle

*dazzle dazzle* Edward Cullen Saddle? (yeah, I just made that reference, yeah I'm slightly ashamed)


Saddles now endorsed by pepto bismol 

For those who really wanted to ride a cow instead

Why was one not enough?!! 




....modern art saddle? 




eww. Just eww. 






So there's your daily dose of tacky. And sparkles. And possibly vomit. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, those are just...just... wow. Are you blind now after putting them all up at one time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I'll give you all a real post once my vision returns! Or when I think of something...

    ReplyDelete