Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick Update

Hey y'all,
I just thought I'd let you know that I haven't died in some crazy horse related accident or suddenly dropped off the internet and abandoned everyone.
My laptop cord decided to die on me last week and I just got my new one. Also I was super sick

Ps, showing a horse to potential buyers when you have the flu is not fun.
"Can you show us his canter?"
"Honestly? No. That will make me throw up and then I will be grumpy. I did say that on the phone, remember?"
Seriously folks, if I have a fever over a hundred I am not going to be super active, sorry.


In other news I should be studying for an exam tomorrow (so what's new? It's not horse related so my interest is nil.)

I presented my thesis research today! It went really well and all the professors said they thought it was really interesting and that they liked it.

For the record, my thesis was:

Spirituality in Equine Assisted Therapy: How Spirituality Can Enhance Equine Assisted Therapy Practices by Improving Health and Facilitating Whole Person Wellness.

I do have a thesis defense next week but then I'm finally done with the damn thing. Can you believe this is all required for my damn undergraduate degree?

Okay, my study break is officially over. Horse stuff to resume later.




......8:40 am edit- Do not- I repeat, do NOT take a 14 hour energy shot in one go. (Yes they make those.)  If you do take it, do not take it at 10 at night.

.....If you do take the whole thing at 10 pm and you have a case of the caffeine jitters at 6 am, taking a small dose of melatonin can help.

....I'd avoid it though if I were you.

This has been TT's tip of the day/night!

2:25 am update: Still no crash. Was awesomely productive all day. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. Got my Viva Voce on Tuesday. Can't believe that it will all be over in June. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete