Friday, February 8, 2013

Auction report to come!

Well I'm delivering one of my projects to her new home this afternoon! Also I'm going to evaluate their other horse, they offered him to me for free but I'd feel bad taking him now knowing there's another horse going to slaughter because of it. I could probably take him in the summer when I have time to work with a big project daily to twice a day.
Anywho, I'm going to deliver her to her new home on 50-75 acres; so jealous, I'd kill for five! Then after getting her settled in and hopefully testing the gelding we're driving straight to the Beebe auction to see who's going to get a second chance. I'm going to bring my notebook so I'll do another auction report. If I'm lucky I'll be able to snap a few pictures but no promises, they tend to get pissy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment