Monday, September 1, 2014

Pictures: before and after...editing edition.

1. 

2.

1.

2.

1.

2.

1.

2.

1.

2.

1.

2.

1.

2. 

1.

2.

1.
2.


1.  2.

So here you go, some before and after pictures. If you see the before pictures, you can see the tells. If you spend a lot of time editing, you can see other peoples tells. If you spend a long time editing your own, you'll miss tells (mess ups).  But the amazing thing is... most of the time people don't even notice. I'm waiting for the day when someone asks me how my fences stay up with no fence posts. 

Still, sometimes you have a great shot... except for a few things in the way. Which requires some editing. Because screw going back out there to take more pictures. Still, it's not quite so magical when you see the behind the scenes.  In related news, I have some great pictures of assistants running around trying to make them run for me. However I think they'd skin me alive if I posted them. 


Also I finally got photoshop CS6 instead of the incredibly basic, not even CS anything version (it's elements- that's like, Microsoft paint for editing) I've been using. Now I just need to learn how to use it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment