Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pretty Picture Thursday

So far my stay in London has been... filled with lying in bed. With Food poisoning. So not the most exciting, but it's given me the chance to catch up on my picture editing, and writing. Or it would, if I wasn't stuck on what to write about.

So because I'm stuck, you get a fluffy filler post of some of my favorite horse shots I took (that I have edited) while I was abroad, mainly from France because that's what I have the most edited from.  Apologies if I posted some before- you can read that as, be nice to me, I'm sick.

Also, what would you all like to hear about my trip? What parts are interesting to you? Give me some suggestions and I promise I'll try and write about them!







I accidentally cut off his nose. But I actually kind of like it better this way. It reminds me of a post I just read:  Outtakes by Ride a Good Horse
(Link: http://rideagoodhorse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/outtakes.html )

A stallion and his lady


Broomstick horses for a cup and water race with the children. My fearless steed, Sweepy, enjoys doing the Spanish Walk. 



This is much more difficult than it looks. 

The first group of children (and the smallest) in Italy











3 comments:

  1. amazing photos, and some stunning horses!
    Would love to hear more about the differences in stable management compared to what you do, ie feed hay on the floor/in a net, how are the stalls cleaned out, straw or shavings, how you found the new riding style, what you noticed, how it feels...In short, it would be great to hear 'i am used to do A, i learned in france to do it in way B, italy taught me C is different compared to A' etc.
    Also, horse stories of course, what were they like, did you get to bond at all in a way or was it mainly work for you? - was very interesting to read how you were working with the spooky mare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and I second the above poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can and will do! An excellent suggestion, thank you, everyone is VERY different and particular in how they like things done. Sometimes it makes me shake my head....

    ReplyDelete