Thursday, December 19, 2013

All I want for christmas is...

Well I'm in Miami on a tablet so you'll have to forgive the errors and short post. It's annoying for writing since its meant for reading.  Anyway, it's the time for giving and sometimes giving to yourself.   I think what you buy or ask for says something as you get older.  I, for example, was very excited about receiving a soniccare toothbrush. I would not have been a few years ago. I guess I'm getting older because my presents to myself included a new safety improved helmet to replace my old one of about 10 years. .....and an inexpensive makeup brush set, but we aren't talking about that.  Now I'm drooling over safety vests. Perhaps a birthday present for myself..... hmm. Anyway what things, selfless or not, do you want for the holidays  for you or your horse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment