Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I kind of feel like I should start this up again.

What do you think? Should I attempt to revive this? Bring it back to life? I will say, I've got a whole summer full of stories for you. I was a wrangler on a dude ranch and boy, did things get..... weird. I'll call it 'Drama Ranch' because I'm not naming names.

 Okay, I am definitely going to have to tell you some of the stories, they're too "good" not to share. However  I'm currently wasting daylight, so it'll have to wait until a little later.
Stay tuned!

As a sneek peek, I'll say they involve strange guests, crazy rules, thundering loose herds of horses, and some just plain depressing moments.

5 comments:

  1. Please come back! We've missed you! Can't wait to hear about all of it. You worked at a dude ranch? Was it out here somewhere and you didn't tell? How did it compare to Europe? Tell us, tell us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, alright, alright! It was out in Colorado... and it was.... .... ... interesting. Definitely have stories from it, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different isn't it? I came out, from Illinois, and worked at a state park my first summer. I was horrified. Things were so very... different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. It was interesting, some parts good, some parts bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please revive the blog, I miss it, I just randomly searched you again and found these posts. I need to know more....

    ReplyDelete