Friday, May 3, 2013

One of the following things is cute.....

And it's not this little guy (but it could be with some care!)

22 inch reg. stude - $250
i have a reg. stude hes 22 inches tall and full grown a little hard to ketch but after that hes all urs great horse no kick or bite great with dogs and sheep and cats and kids $250

Okay, I'm going to skip right past the  'why is this a stud... err stude' and go straight to- holy shit that poor things feet! And I'm not sure if it's just the winter fuzzies, but that halter sure looks like it's so tight on his face it's starting to grow into it. It looks like it's been there for a while. I'm REALLY hoping that he is just extra fuzzy... but the state of his feet doesn't exactly reassure me....  Neither does the 'hard to catch (ketch)" part.... Since people seem to leave the halters on around here to 'save time'. 

I also find it interesting that his back legs are so close together they're touching, and his front legs are so wide and wonky that his legs make a triangle between them. I bet if you averaged them you'd get kind of normal legs...  
Ugh. Sorry, I just felt so bad for the little bugger I had to share.
There would be more, or you know, a *real* post but I'm sick. 

Now since that was kinda depressing here's a super cute video of adorable animals trying not to fall asleep.


http://thumbpress.com/compilation-of-adorable-animals-trying-to-stay-awake/

No comments:

Post a Comment